Thursday, June 30, 2011

Target Gift Card Finale

A while back, I challenged myself to see what I could purchase over the course of several trips to Target using a $50 birthday gift card.  You can see the first posts here and here and here.  I seem to have forgotten about the roughly $9 remaining on my gift card for about a month or so, so while running errands this week, I used the remaining balance (at least really close to all of it) on the purchase of these items:



1 drum shade: $6.24
2 Revlon Nail Products: -$2.10 (with manufacturer coupon)
2 Matchbox Cars: $0.18 for both with coupons from Target
1 Benadryl Anti-Itch Stick: $0.29 (with manufacturer coupon)
1 package of unders for Lucky: $3.74 on clearance
Total: $8.35


So in total, $50 at Target can buy you all of this:
$18.93


and this:
$8.22

and this:
$12.96 Total
and this:
$8.06
I'm pretty impressed with the overall haul!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness--this is quite impressive!! My favorite purchases were the cute clothes and the Matchbox Cars--2 for 18 cents--wow.

    ReplyDelete