Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Pier 1 Clearance

I may have been stalking a few pillows at Pier 1 for a long time.  You see I have this throw pillow obsession, but I can't justify paying more than about $10 for a pillow, especially now that I can make them on my own, so I've been waiting for these to go on sale.

Last week, I hit the jackpot when these pillows reached 75% off:
Floral Bouquet Pillow, $9.98 (was $39.95)


Sunset Chevron Pillow, $8.68 (was $34.95)


Velvet Ric Rac Pillow, $6.18 (was $24.95)



Teal Chevron Pillow, $7.48 (was $29.95)

I haven't received my 'Pier 1 Rewards Certificate' from this post yet, but I did plan ahead and order a gift card for Pier 1 from Plastic Jungle and it was discounted 15%.  (I paid about $27 for a $32 dollar gift card.) 

 My total for all 4 pillows came to just a bit over my gift card balance.  I basically paid $30 for $130 worth of pillows (Less than 75% off thanks to the additional 15% discount received by using a Pier 1 Gift Card from Plastic Jungle). 





As Lucky says, 'Yeah to the Hey!' 

2 comments:

  1. I love these pillows--the chevron styles are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the flower pillow as a table centerpiece.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete