Thursday, July 14, 2011

Let's Go to Target!

There are many fun deals at Target this week, and I decided that taking some pictures in the store would be the best way to showcase them....so here's a virtual Target trip for you!  I compiled my shopping list from this post at Hip2Save, and I regularly check in with Target Savers too.

Sharpie Marker 2 packs on sale for $1
Use $1 off Target coupon to get them for FREE!


Scotch Tape Roll on sale for $1
Use $1 off Manufacturer coupon to get it for FREE!


Washable Glue Sticks on sale for $0.20 for 2:
I like to stock up on craft supplies for the year during the pre-school sales.


Papermate Pens $1.02
Use $1 off Target coupon to get a pack for $0.02!


Pillow $2.50 (Lots of other pillows were on sale as well!)
 Use $2 off Target coupon to get one for $0.50!



Graphic T-shirt on clearance for $2.48

Use $2 off Target coupon to get one for $0.48!


Jeans on clearance for $4.98

Use $3 off Target coupon to get a new pair of jeans for $1.98


Clearance Shoes Galore:
$3.74

$4.24

$3.74

$3.24


Clearance Wallets:
$3.74


$2.48


Clearance Toy Section:
(I usually wait to get a few toys during the 75% off sale that will probably take place later this month.)


Summer Clearance:


Here is what I bought:
(I used a $5 off 2 Revlon nail tools coupon in addition to the coupons listed above.)

Grand Total: $5.44
for a shirt,
a pair of jeans,
a pair of shoes,
4 Sharpie markers,
8 glue sticks,
2 packs of pens,
2 scotch tape rolls,
a pillow,
a nail file
and nail clippers

I'd take a picture of my receipt, but the total is a little bit higher than that because I also picked up some other things we needed like Dixie Cups and a poster board and some of the candy deals posted at Hip2Save.

The Target coupons I used are from the 'coupons' section at http://www.target.com/.  The Scotch tape coupon can be found here.

If you head to Target this week, let me know if you find these or any other deals!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The wallets are my favorite--what a good deal. AND . . . It is such a good idea to stock up on the back to school supplies--you need them all year long.

    ReplyDelete