Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Heart Free Almay Products!!


I purchased the above for $6.33 out of pocket at Walgreens (thanks to last week's $3 Register Reward) and received $9 back in Register Rewards.  Even without the $3 Register Reward from last week, I almost broke even on the deal!! 

Plackers (which I love) are on sale for $2, and you get a $2 RR back=FREE to me.  Method hand soap is on sale for $2.99, and you get $2RR.  This is my favorite hand soap...it smells great and looks cute too.  I don't often buy it because I can buy Softsoap for $1 or less usually, so this is a great buy for $1.  And if you can find any $0.75 off any Method product peelie coupons, it is as little as $0.25/bottle of soap.  (I found some of these coupons on Method detergent products).

And here is where it gets really good: Almay products are 30% off and if you buy a single product, you receive a $5 Register Reward.  So a mascara that is normally $7.99 is on sale for $5.59, and then you get $5 back.  Great deal, right?  It gets better...my clerk pointed out a $2 off Almay coupon in Walgreen's Spring Beauty Guide (see image below).  For $3.59 out of pocket, I got a mascara and a $5RR.  That's actually better than free.  Time to stock up!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment