Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Swim Suit Inspiration

This post is random.  I admit it, but this swimsuit is so amazingly cute, I can hardly stand it!  I picked it up at Target (No surprise there...Target and I are BFF.) for $3.74.
Seriously, coral, aqua, white would be the perfect color combination for a little girl's room.  I love the ruffles at the top and the ribbons by the legs.  I could design a room around this.  Easily.  In fact, if I didn't just finish up Lucky's room recently, her inspiration hat might have been replaced by the swimsuit.:



In saying that, I'm by no means tired of her new room:





I still really love it!  In fact, I've got a few new projects that we'll be working on in the next few months.

The owl on the right needs a good coat of spray paint to stand out more.


I decided that the bulletin board wall is a little busy looking, so I'm thinking of making a change here.


Finally, I have an idea for this unfinished canvas.

So much inspiration.  So many projects.  So little time.:)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! I LOVE that swimsuit!! And, I was thinking the same thing about that color combination. Great minds . . .

    ReplyDelete