Monday, August 29, 2011

Making Plans with Ana White

I've been a big fan of Ana White's blog for quite awhile.  She is a mother living in Alaska and is an amazingly creative and talented carpenter and designer.  She posts plans for all of her creations in an easy to follow format on her blog and allows others to post about what they are building based on her plans.

Since our extremely busy August is coming to an end, I'm looking forward to September and the potential to fit in a carpentry project or two.  Bill is already planning on making garage shelves to help us organize our garage once and for all.  Here are a few other projects I'm looking at:

Book Shelf Ledges
Made from Ana's plan found here
Cost: about $10 for an 8 foot shelf



Factory Cart Table
Cost varies based on casters
I'm on a major 6 inch diameter caster hunt currently.



Chalkboard Cubby
I'm thinking about making another large framed chalkboard using hardboard like this one in our dining room, but I like this cubby chalkboard too.

I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment