Friday, December 2, 2011

Let the Christmas Magic Begin!

Okay, seriously...on the first day of 'No Spend December', I went to Target on a diaper run and came home with this:

Yeah, this is going to be a long month.  In my defense, I made two returns which resulted in a gift card, so this purchase (which I plan to use to complete two Christmas projects in the very near future) was totally covered thanks to my dollar bin finds and the ornament sale going on now.  And in even better news, thanks to this coupon that I found at Target Savers and a diaper gift card promotion going on right now (that I combined with 4 diaper manufacturer coupons and a Target store diaper coupon), I walked out of Target with my Christmas decor, LOTS of diapers, and two $10 Target gift cards that I will be saving for late December:)!  Yes!



While I did start tackling my two projects last night, I didn't have the time to write up a post on either one, so I'll leave you all with some images from our home...let the Christmas Magic Begin!








Christmas Themed Toys and Books




It's like they are brand new toys and books again!

Have a wonderful weekend!

P.S.  One of our Black Friday purchases showed up yesterday:


Goodbye Old Taped Together Friend!


Hello New Friend!  $49.99 from BestBuy.com on Thanksgiving Morning:)

I can already tell a difference in the picture quality!

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how excited the kids were to look inside the Christmas bins--it will be a magical time for Lucky and Charm!!

    ReplyDelete