Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter Take Two

Aunt Kiki and Cici are here for a long weekend, and we're having a blast celebrating a belated Easter!  We made footprint Easter Bunnies:

Cici's

Lucky's

Charm's


It was hard to get a picture with them all looking my way:).


We did a little shopping this weekend too:
If you liked the black and white striped Olin rug that I posted about in our front room, you may want to check out Home Goods where I stumbled upon a huge pile of flat woven rugs that are almost identical to the Olin rug.  They were available in black and white, grey and white, and several other multi-colored options.  Prices were fantastic at $7.99 for the 2' x 3', $12.99 for the 30" x 50", $29.99 for the 4' x 6' and $49.99 for the 5' x 8'.  

Also, Gymboree had a fantastic sale going on.  I picked up several pieces including this sweater dress (the picture doesn't do it justice!).  The dress was on clearance for $9.49, down from $43.95, and since an additional 25% off was taken from the lowest sale price for clearance items, and I had a coupon for my purchase as well, my cost for the dress was $3.78 (over 90% off)!  Lucky will get a ton of wear out of this next winter.  I heart deal shopping!!  

I hope you all had a nice weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment