Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween 2014!!




 I let the kids decorate their basement fort however they wanted with extra halloween decorations that we had on hand.  I made the new sign yesterday!



\










I had fun decorating my 'chicken coop' Halloween style earlier this month as well.






Our front room:

















 This bat chandelier thing was my project for the month that never really got down.  Pottery Barn Kids sold the inspiration version for $59.  I spent $6 on two embroidery hoops, painted them black and attached card stock bats with fishing line.  Getting the thing balanced and hung was tricky.  I also had black tulle to add to the top, but I'll have to do that for next year:)



We have a couple games for the night:
Chocolate eye ball spoon race!



Candy corn bean bag toss!



 All ready for the costume kiddos:



Lucky, Charm and I painted these signs on cardboard to put up in our front yard.  I stapled them to dowels.  I have to get our porch and front yard all decorated yet this afternoon!  

I hope you all have a great night and a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment